Since the start of Single Payment Scheme in 2005 we have been heavily involved in all aspects of the scheme. There are still some outstanding issues and we have extensive experience of dealing with Single Payment Scheme queries and appeals and outstanding issues, and helping you to understand the process and deal with any arising issues.
- Efficient, quick and accurate advice relating to the Single Payment Scheme.
- Verification of historic claims or entitlement values.
- Expert advice of the appeal process with the Rural Payments Agency.
- Expert witness service for cares that end up in legal proceedings.
At Brown&Co we understand the importance of subsidy income and have full knowledge of the intricacies of past schemes. We have been advising on land based subsidy schemes for over 20 years, and have an experienced team who provide a timely and professional service.
- We have a specialist team of consultants who have a full understanding of the scheme.
- Our advisors are regularly trained and updated including directly from the Rural Payments Agency (RPA).
- We approach the job by combining our considerable practical, business and scheme experience.
- Proven efficient processes and systems.
How you benefit
- Our service is designed to remove all the stress and hassle involved in dealing with the Single Payment Scheme and any outstanding issues, allowing you the time to get on and do the farming.
- We have the expertise and experience to work through outstanding SPS problems and liaise directly with the RPA to resolve problems as quickly as possible.
- We take away the angst and aggravation by sharing the responsibility.
Peace of mind knowing that we at Brown&Co have a full understanding of your obligations.
- Expert assistance at an affordable price.
Not what you are looking for? Choose another department.