Agency logo

Cookes Road, Bergh Apton, Norwich

2 bedrooms, Shared ownership £168,750

Sale Agreed
2
1
1

SHARED EQUITY

£168,750 (75% shared equity price)

Plot 3 at The Hawthornes, Bergh Apton comprises an open plan kitchen dining area, lounge with French doors leading onto the rear garden and a cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.


SHARED ONWERSHIP

Located in the highly desirable South Norfolk village of Bergh Apton, this 2 bed detached property is offered under a shared equity scheme whereby priority is given to those with a local connection (contact us for further details). Boasting green technology to include an air source heat pump for radiators and hot water, 12 Year BLP Warranty cover, triple glazing throughout and 2 car parking sp…

SHARED EQUITY

£168,750 (75% shared equity price)

Plot 3 at The Hawthornes, Bergh Apton comprises an open plan kitchen dining area, lounge with French doors leading onto the rear garden and a cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.


SHARED ONWERSHIP

Located in the highly desirable South Norfolk village of Bergh Apton, this 2 bed detached property is offered under a shared equity scheme whereby priority is given to those with a local connection (contact us for further details). Boasting green technology to include an air source heat pump for radiators and hot water, 12 Year BLP Warranty cover, triple glazing throughout and 2 car parking spaces.


To grant occupation the following priority applies:
• Current residents of Bergh Apton who have lived in this parish for at least 3 of the past 10 years
• Former residents of Bergh Apton who have lived in this parish for at least 3 of the past 10 years
• Residents of Bergh Apton who have lived in this parish or the parishes of Alpington, Yelverton, Brooke or Thurton for the last 3 years or more
• People working in Bergh Apton and who have done so for the last year for at least 10 hours per week
• Residents of the parishes of Alpington, Yelverton, Brooke or Thurton who have lived in one or more of these parishes for the last 3 years or more
• Residents of Bergh Apton who have lived in this parish for less than 3 years
• Residents of the parishes of Alpington, Yelverton, Brooke or Thurton who have lived in these parishes for less than 3 years
• Residents of South Norfolk.

* Further clarification on financial status will be required to satisfy South Norfolk Council Situation

Situated in the popular village of Bergh Apton in close proximity to local facilities and lies approximately 8 miles south east of Norwich
Particulars features of note include:

• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom & 1 cloakroom
• Triple glazing throughout
• Benefiting from green technology including an air source heat pump to provide heating to radiators and hot water
• Enclosed rear garden with patio
• 2 car parking spaces
• Well reputed primary school with 'Outstanding' Ofsted reports
• Saffron Housing own the freehold which the shared equity purchaser will acquire a long term lease at the 75% value with the option to purchase the remaining 25% after 5 years. This 25% is recycled into affordable housing by Saffron and the shared equity owner will then own the full freehold of the property.


Services

All mains services are connected to the property (please note gas is not available)

Local Authority
South Norfolk Council
T: 01508 533633
Tenure & Possession
The property is for sale with leasehold with vacant possession upon completion.

Health and Safety

In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that you take care when inspecting any property.

These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representatives of fact. FW Properties has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representation or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas of measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. FW Properties have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. The above plans are not to scale and are provided for identification purposes only.

Read more »

Make enquiry

You are enquiring about: Cookes Road, Bergh Apton, Norwich Shared ownership £168,750

By submitting this form you are agreeing to our website terms and conditions, and consenting to cookies being stored on your computer.

Arrange a viewing

How do I find out about the latest properties?

Register with us and we will email you properties matching your search requirements.

Go

Living in Norwich

Find out about living in Norwich, local schools, transport links, events...

Find out more »