|Renewable energy can now be a minefield with many companies offering conflicting advice and products. Brown & Co have professional experts who can advise you on what, if any solutions are practical and profitable for your farm, warn you of all the potential pitfalls and assist you to realise projects on time and on budget.
Independent advice from professionals who understand the renewable energy sector. The service can provide either an overview of the potential opportunities available in all of the renewable sectors or specific advice tailored to your needs of a particular technology. Our expertise includes large and small scale wind, solar PV, biomass and energy crops, anaerobic digestion and large to small scale thermal power.
- Renewable Energy Audit. Identification and assessment of potential opportunities and technologies based on your specific site, resources and preferences
- Evaluation and advice on project feasibility to include an in depth financial analysis
- Implementation including obtaining quotations and tendering
- Completion and submission of planning application
- Help and advice with funding options
- Assistance with overseeing the project if required
Why Brown & Co?
An experienced independent team who provide a timely and professional service, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
- Our advisors can draw on a vast up to date knowledge pool
- We have extensive links with key industry players and other professionals, including all major banks and financiers
- Brown & Co are the UK’s leading firm with regards to the procurement and supply of energy crops as the management company for Drax Power Ltd
- We have broad experience of all technologies of all scales
- We have a comprehensive “Approved Contractors” list
- We are experienced, expert and value for money
How you benefit
Our service provides an easy and stress free guide to renewable energy opportunities, ensuring your business pursues the most suitable project in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides a quicker more thorough understanding of a new and unregulated industry
- Helps you avoid any pitfalls
- A reduction in energy costs
- The generation of additional income
- Increasing asset value to farmer or landowner
To download a PDF version of this page, click here