BROWN & CO IS COVID-SECURE
Since February, Brown & Co have been taking every reasonable step we can to ensure all our business is conducted in a way that minimises the risk of the spread of Covid-19 to our employees, customers, clients and contractors.
We can confirm all our offices and all our employees' working practices adhere to the government's Covid-Secure standards and safer working practices. We are 'Covid Secure'.
Read more here
Key benefits to property sellers choosing to sell by In-Room auction are transactional speed, transactional certainty and transactional transparency. The method of auction sale employed in Brown&Co In-Room auction is Unconditional sale which sees the property legally contracted as 'sold' at the fall of the auctioneers gavel. Unconditional traditional auction is the ideal method for selling unmortgageable poor condition property whereby refurbishment is required.
Auction is a relevant method of sale for the following property types:
• Mixed use | commercial units with part residential
• Development property | with or without planning consent
• Development land
• Amenity land | paddocks and woodland
• Ground rents | the freehold or leasehold of properties
• Commercial | vacant or tenanted
• Licensed Trade | pubs, clubs, guest houses, hotels and restaurants
• Farmland and rural | agricultural land and buildings
• Time pressured sales
We provide auction advice and auction valuations free-of-charge and without obligation. Our advice includes providing guidance on the setting of Reserve and Guide to ensure that the pricing strategy delivers competitive bidding and a successful auction sale.