Renewable Energy Consultant
About the Firm
Brown&Co was formed in 1993 following a management buyout from Royal Life Estates. Since then the firm has grown substantially and today we are a leading provider of agency, professional and consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial and residential property, agriculture and the environment.
From an increasing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and the Yorkshire and Humber region, as well as overseas, we combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge.
The firm has a real commitment to building strong, proactive, and long-term relationships with both corporate and private clients, for whom we always strive to deliver the best results and total satisfaction.
Our well-trained and enthusiastic staff are encouraged by the partners to play an active part in the firm's future development and success.
Overview of Role
With the continued drive towards Net Zero 2050 in the UK combined with recent volatility in energy prices, Brown&Co are looking for a Renewable Energy Consultant to work with a highly skilled and quickly developing team within our Lincoln office. The role will be based primarily in the office with the opportunity to visit proposed and existing renewable energy sites as well as visiting clients to develop and maintain relationships.
- Development of new energy projects for new and existing clients within technologies such as wind, solar, anaerobic digestion, and heat pumps
- Carbon reporting, targeting, and sustainability
- Expanding ongoing management of existing renewable energy sites
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Relevant degree-level qualification
- Knowledge of the Energy sector (desirable)
- Experience in the workplace and/or advisory sector (desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to set deadlines
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 after 3 years of service.
- Life Assurance of 4x your basic salary
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend-A-Friend Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme