- Residential Development Opportunity for 29 Dwellings:
- Site area - 3.90 ha (9.64acres)
- Exclusive Rural Development Site
- What3Words location -anyway.upholding.uniqu
Residential Development Opportunity for 29 Dwellings:
Site area - 3.90 ha (9.64acres)
Freehold Sale - Subject to Contract
About this property
A unique opportunity to purchase an exclusive rural development site in a superb location located between the market town of Melton Mowbray and the village of Burton Lazars.
The plans are for 29 dwellings which will create a prestigious and exclusive development.
The site is located in the open countryside of Sandy Lane approximately one mile to the south of Melton Mowbray, of approximately 3.90 ha ( 9.64 acres).Presently the land is an area of amenity land, previously used for a poultry farm and before that a POW site.
Outline planning permission by Melton Borough Council Reference No: 15/00537/OUT with reserved matters, granted with Reference No: 20/00438 DEM and the subsequent variation of conditions Reference No: 23/00382/VAC
Remarks and Stipulations:
Tenure and Possession:
The site is available as freehold with vacant possession being given upon completion of the purchase.
Method of Sale:
The property is being offered for sale by private treaty.
County- Leicestershire County Council 0116 232 3232
District- Melton Borough Council - 01164 502502
Water - Severn Trent Water - 0800 7834444
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to all rights of way, wayleaves and easements whether mentioned or not.
Plans and Particulars:
These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed, and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Brown & Co in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Brown & Co nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements, and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
What3Words location -anyway.upholding.unique
The site is located approximately one mile to the south of the market town of Melton Mowbray close to the village of Buton Lazars. Please see accompanying location plan.
All prospective purchasers should investigate and satisfy themselves as to the adequacy and location.
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information and an appointment to view, please contact Richard Newey on 0116 2814931.
Please note the Vendor will be opting to tax the property for VAT Prior to sale and output of VAT will be chargeable on the purchase price of the land.
VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.