Site & Premises Occupied By Karsten UK Ltd, Enterprise Way, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3YR
- Modern, bespoke Food Factory and Cold Stores together with ancillary Office and Staff accommodation located on Spalding's Premier Business Park offering easy access to the A16 Trunk Road.
- GIA approx. 68,450 sq ft (6,359 sq m) with property situated on large site offering dock-level access points to the rear, plentiful Yardage and perimeter Car Parking.
- Space for further expansion, subject to the relevant planning permission being obtained.
- High specification building subject to significant recent tenant CapEx therefore showing commitment to the Premises.
- Premises let by way of a 5 year effective full repairing and insuring lease (excluding roof & structure) expiring 31st July 2025 to Karsten UK Ltd who for the year ending 30th September 2021 had net a
- Rent passing for duration of lease term £362,500 p.a.x.
- Net initial yield 7% after standard acquisition costs.
Land At Manor Farmyard, Malthouse Lane, Stotfold, Hitchin, Bedfordshire
- Site Area -0.728 Ha (1.8 Acres) approximately
- Excellent Development Site in Village Location
- Outline Planning Permission for the Construction for 14 New Dwellings and Conversion to 2 dwellings (16 Total)
- Offers are invited on an unconditional basis for the sale of the site by 12pm Friday 29th January 2021.
- Baldock - 3 Miles; Biggleswade - 5 Miles; Bedford - 12 Miles
Sutton Bridge Crop Storage Research Site, East Bank, Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Former AHDB Potato Storage Research Site
- For Sale by Informal Tender, Deadline Noon, Thursday 16th December 2021
- Lot 1 - Freehold Research Site with Offices, Laboratories and Controlled Atmosphere Storage
- Lot 2 - Scientific Research Equipment and Potato Equipment