Site & Premises Occupied By Karsten UK Ltd, Enterprise Way, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3YR
- Modern, bespoke Food Factory and Cold Stores together with ancillary Office and Staff accommodation located on Spalding's Premier Business Park offering easy access to the A16 Trunk Road.
- GIA approx. 68,450 sq ft (6,359 sq m) with property situated on large site offering dock-level access points to the rear, plentiful Yardage and perimeter Car Parking.
- Space for further expansion, subject to the relevant planning permission being obtained.
- High specification building subject to significant recent tenant CapEx therefore showing commitment to the Premises.
- Premises let by way of a 5 year effective full repairing and insuring lease (excluding roof & structure) expiring 31st July 2025 to Karsten UK Ltd who for the year ending 30th September 2021 had net a
- Rent passing for duration of lease term £362,500 p.a.x.
- Net initial yield 7% after standard acquisition costs.
Sutton Bridge Crop Storage Research Site, East Bank, Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Former AHDB Potato Storage Research Site
- For Sale by Informal Tender, Deadline Noon, Thursday 16th December 2021
- Lot 1 - Freehold Research Site with Offices, Laboratories and Controlled Atmosphere Storage
- Lot 2 - Scientific Research Equipment and Potato Equipment
Land At Fenlock Road, Fenlock Road, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 8LN
- Strategically located small parcel of land circa 1.8 acres available freehold
- Detailed planning consent granted May 2018 for circa 23,000 sq ft of offices. Consent expired 2021.
- All reports related to the planning consent are in the public domain, West Oxfordshire District Council reference 18/01403/FUL
- Site within 9 miles Oxford city centre, main line rail links to Oxford and London
Care Home Site, Biggleswade Road, Potton, Bedfordshire, SG19 2LU
- With Potential for Care Home Development (STP)
- Additional Land of circa 0.55 Ha (1.36 Acres) Also Possibly Available
- Fully Serviced Site Adjacent to New Residential Development by Kier Living
- Expressions of Interest Invited