Hall Farm, West End, Northwold, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5LG
- HALL FARM, NORTHWOLD, NORFOLK, IP26 5LG
- 'AN EXCEPTIONAL FARM AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY'
- Irrigated Arable Land. Range of modern and traditional Farm Buildings. Classical Norfolk Farmhouse. Residential Development Potential. Land under Option for Solar Array (With Planning Permission).
- IN ALL APPROXIMATELY 118 HECTARES (292 ACRES) FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY AS A WHOLE OR IN THREE LOTS
Site & Premises Occupied By Karsten UK Ltd, Enterprise Way, Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3YR
- Modern, bespoke Food Factory and Cold Stores together with ancillary Office and Staff accommodation located on Spalding's Premier Business Park offering easy access to the A16 Trunk Road.
- GIA approx. 68,450 sq ft (6,359 sq m) with property situated on large site offering dock-level access points to the rear, plentiful Yardage and perimeter Car Parking.
- Space for further expansion, subject to the relevant planning permission being obtained.
- High specification building subject to significant recent tenant CapEx therefore showing commitment to the Premises.
- Premises let by way of a 5 year effective full repairing and insuring lease (excluding roof & structure) expiring 31st July 2025 to Karsten UK Ltd who for the year ending 30th September 2021 had net a
- Rent passing for duration of lease term £362,500 p.a.x.
- Net initial yield 7% after standard acquisition costs.
Elm Farm, Thorpe Row, Shipdham, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7NN
- A Productive Commercial Arable Farm situated in the Heart of Norfolk
- Available as a Whole or in Two Lots
- Lot 1 - Bare arable land extending to approximately 127.95 hectares (316.17 acres)
- Lot 2 - Four Bedroom Farmhouse situated in a generous plot with the potential for expansion
- In all approximately 128.55 hectares (317.64 acres)
Waterstones, 297A High Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 1AF
- Prime Retail investment opportunity in the expanding Cathedral and University of Lincoln.
- Premises let to the undoubted covenant of Waterstones Booksellers Ltd by way of a recently completed renewal lease expiring on 17th July 2028.
- Premises let on an effective full repairing and insuring basis with the recently rebased rent to be fixed for the duration of the renewal lease term at £160,000 p.a.x.
- Net initial yield approx. 7.5% after the addition of standard acquisition costs.
Sutton Bridge Crop Storage Research Site, East Bank, Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Former AHDB Potato Storage Research Site
- For Sale by Informal Tender, Deadline Noon, Thursday 16th December 2021
- Lot 1 - Freehold Research Site with Offices, Laboratories and Controlled Atmosphere Storage
- Lot 2 - Scientific Research Equipment and Potato Equipment
Care Home Site, Biggleswade Road, Potton, Bedfordshire, SG19 2LU
- With Potential for Care Home Development (STP)
- Additional Land of circa 0.55 Ha (1.36 Acres) Also Possibly Available
- Fully Serviced Site Adjacent to New Residential Development by Kier Living
- Expressions of Interest Invited