We are a professional team of RICS-qualified experts able to provide valuations of property and land in different sectors including Residential, Commercial and Rural.
Residential property valuation
Our professional team of residential valuers can inspect your property without obligation and providing marketing advice in writing with an indication of realistic expectation, including recommendations regarding a guide price. As part of the process we offer:
- An assessment of the most appropriate method of marketing to maximise the value – private treaty, informal tender or auction
- Advice on dressing a property for sale
- An accurate assessment of a market guide price
- Preparation of sales particulars
- Online marketing through national portals such as Rightmove and On the
Market, together with our own website
- The full use of our in-house marketing team working for you delivering a package of promotion
- Accompanied viewings
For a more formal Red Book valuations from one of our RICS trained surveyors please visit our surveying and professional valuations section.
Commercial property valuation
Our Chartered surveyors are highly experienced at honing in on the key issues that influence the Commercial property market value and are equipped with the relevant knowledge to help secure the best outcome for in terms of your asset.
Rural land & property valuation
The large number of qualified and experienced valuers we have across the firm means we deliver valuation advice based on in-depth knowledge of land and property values.
Our Rural valuers ensure every aspect of your land or property is valued as it should be and nothing is overlooked.
Our valuers are RICS accredited and all valuations follow RICS procedures for appraisal and valuation standards.