Land, farms & rural property search
Hill Farm, Old Hall Green, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG11 1EZ
- A rare opportunity to obtain a Grade II Listed Farmhouse, traditional and modern outbuildings and pasture land. In an idyllic setting.
- In all approximately 61.98 acres (25.08 hectares)
- For Sale by Private Treaty as a whole
- Hill Farm comes to the market for the first time in over 40 years and represents a rare opportunity to acquire this well positioned and highly desirable property.
Land At Manor Farmyard, Malthouse Lane, Stotfold, Hitchin, Bedfordshire
- Site Area -0.728 Ha (1.8 Acres) approximately
- Excellent Development Site in Village Location
- Outline Planning Permission for the Construction for 14 New Dwellings and Conversion to 2 dwellings (16 Total)
- Offers are invited on an unconditional basis for the sale of the site by 12pm Friday 29th January 2021.
- Baldock - 3 Miles; Biggleswade - 5 Miles; Bedford - 12 Miles
Sutton Bridge Crop Storage Research Site, East Bank, Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Former AHDB Potato Storage Research Site
- For Sale by Informal Tender, Deadline Noon, Thursday 16th December 2021
- Lot 1 - Freehold Research Site with Offices, Laboratories and Controlled Atmosphere Storage
- Lot 2 - Scientific Research Equipment and Potato Equipment