About the Firm
Brown&Co was formed in 1993 following a management buyout from Royal Life Estates. Since then the firm has grown substantially and today we are a leading provider of agency, professional and consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial and residential property, agriculture and the environment.
From an increasing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and the Yorkshire and Humber region, as well as overseas, we combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge.
The firm has a real commitment to build strong, proactive, and long-term relationships with both corporate and private clients, for whom we always strive to deliver the best results and total satisfaction.
Our well trained and enthusiastic staff are encouraged by the partners to play an active part in the firm's future development and success.
Overview of Role
Our St. Neots office is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator. This demanding position will be supporting our Land Agent Partners and the wider Land Agency department in an Administrator capacity. This diverse role requires a highly organised team player who can deal with a wide range of clients and contractors and who is proactive in the management of their own workload.
The successful applicant will ideally have previous administration or secretarial experience in the land agency, professional, legal or estate agency sector; however other administrative experience will be considered.
- Preparation of client work, letters, and reports
- Managing data and use of internal systems
- Report compilation
- Filing, post management and general office administration, including digital and paper-lite systems.
- Bookings Meetings
- Invoicing and general support of the professional team, alongside other administrative tasks.
- Previous administration or secretarial experience in the land agency, professional, legal or estate agency sector is desirable; however other administrative experience will be considered.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 after 3 years of service.
- Life Assurance of 4x your basic salary
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend-A-Friend Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
The role is full-time and office based.