General Practice Surveyor
About the Firm
Brown&Co was formed in 1993 following a management buyout from Royal Life Estates. Since then the firm has grown substantially and today we are a leading provider of agency, professional and consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial and residential property, agriculture and the environment.
From an increasing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and the Yorkshire and Humber region, as well as overseas, we combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge.
The firm has a real commitment to build strong, proactive, and long-term relationships with both corporate and private clients, for whom we always strive to deliver the best results and total satisfaction.
Our well trained and enthusiastic staff are encouraged by the partners to play an active part in the firm's future development and success.
Overview of Role
We are looking for a full-time General Practice Surveyor to work with a small, hard-working, and enthusiastic team in our Bury St. Edmunds office. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression to Partnership. Will consider applicants for Norwich, St Neots or King's Lynn Office.
- Undertaking building surveys
- Undertaking RICS homebuyer reports
- Undertaking Red Book evaluations for security, tax and matrimonial purposes
- MRICS status (essential)
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience (essential)
- The ability to drive for work, and access to a vehicle
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 after 3 years of service.
- Life Assurance of 4x your basic salary
- Private Medical Cover
- Travel Insurance
- Recommend-A-Friend Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Long Service Awards