Land Adjacent To, 100 Sandy Road, Potton, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2QQ
- Total Site Area - 1.02 acres (0.41 hectares)
- Freehold For Sale on a 'Subject to Planning' Basis
- Sought After Edge of Town Location
- Sandy - 2.5 Miles; Biggleswade - 4.5 Miles; Bedford - 11 Miles
Land And Buildings At Washingley Farm, Green End, Great Stukeley, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4AE
- Land with full planning permission for 6 residential dwellings (ref: 22/00950/FUL)
- Total Gross Internal Area (GIA) - 973m2 (10,473 sqft)
- Site Area - 2.02 acres (0.82 hectares)
- Sought after edge of village location
Manor Farm, Duloe Road, Duloe, St Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Substantial 6-bedroom detached property with a large garden to the rear and side.
- The farmyard extends to approximately 0.70 acres comprising a range of brick build buildings
- The property is offered for sale as either a whole or in up to 2 lots by Informal Tender. Deadline on or before 12 noon, Wednesday 10th January 2024
- The farmyard benefits from mains water and mains electricity
6 Bedroom house
The Street, Sporle, King's Lynn, PE32 2UE
- CONTACT BROWN & CO TO VIEW
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Substantial partly converted barn
- Approximately 14.8 acres
- Main barn and attached former piggeries
- Large agricultural barn
- Close to Swaffham with easy access to road links
- Mainline station very accessible
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
Units 5-7, Ruston Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SW
- Two Detached Workshop Premises in addition to further detached Single Storey Office Building constructed from the 1970's onwards.
- Premises well-presented throughout with Workshops having overhead Craneage suitable for heavy Engineering uses. Eaves height range from 3.30m (10' 9") to 6.30m (20' 8").
- Site benefits from CCTV connection and there is extensive concrete surfaced Yardage together with Car Parking.
- Total Gross Internal Area approx. 15,678 sq ft (1,457 sq m).
Rookery Farm Barns, Kimbolton Road, Stow Longa, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 0TR
- Land with Full Planning Consent for 4x Four-Bedroom Detached Houses
- Total GIA - 679 sq m (7,309 sq ft) plus cart lodges
- Site Area - 0.6 acres (0.243 hectares)
- Rural development site in a sought-after edge of village location with open country views
Site At 37 Bishop Bridge Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 4ES
- Prominent site fronting Norwich inner link road and Bishops Bridge Road
- Currently used for car sales but suitable for alternative hardstanding retail display
- Allocated for residential which would have views over the Cathedral
Residential Development Site, 89 Barkby Road, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 2AH
- Residential property which benefits from an outline planning consent for 5 dwellings.
- Located close to the centre of the Leicestershire village of Syston.
- Residential Development Land
- What3Words - design.ties.surely