Since February, Brown & Co have been taking every reasonable step we can to ensure all our business is conducted in a way that minimises the risk of the spread of Covid-19 to our employees, customers, clients and contractors.

We can confirm all our offices and all our employees' working practices adhere to the government's Covid-Secure standards and safer working practices. We are 'Covid Secure'.

Read more here

Agency logo


Property Search


What do I do if there is a water leak?

As the development's managing agent we deal with the common parts of the building and are not authorised to deal with matters inside individual properties.
In cases where water ingress is caused by a leak from one property to another the following procedure should be followed.

  •  Immediately contact the occupant of the property you believe the water is coming from and make them aware of the problem.
  • They should make an immediate inspection to ascertain the source of the leak e.g leaking toilet cistern, overflowing sink, plumbing the washing machine etc.
  • If occupant is a tenant and are unable to locate or repair the fault they should immediately contact the Landlord or Managing Agent for the flat for them to instruct a contractor to investigate further.
  • If you encounter a problem contacting the owner / occupant, Brown & Co will endeavour to do so requesting they investigate as a matter of urgency instructing a contactor.
  • If, once a professional contractor has attended and they are unable to find the source of the leak Brown & Co should be informed to establish whether a claim can be made on the buildings insurance policy to remedy the issue.
  • In cases of an emergency where there is a significant amount of water, especially affecting electrical installations, you should contact the emergency services immediately.


What should I do if I have a noise complaint?

Noise from TVs, stereos, party guests etc can be very distressing, particularly late at night. Persistent noise nuisance needs to be reported by your local Environmental Health Department who has the necessary powers to deal with such matters and involvement can provide a quick resolution. We would suggest trying to speak with the occupant of the property from where the noise is originating as they may not realise the nuisance being caused. If you do inform Brown&Co also, we will endeavour to contact the owner / tenant of the property to ensure they uphold any terms of the lease.


My parking bay is being used by other residents - what should I do?

If you do encounter inconsiderate parking we would recommend in the first instance, if known, speak with the owner of the offending car as they may not have realised the problem caused. If the owner is not known a note should be left on the offending car highlighting the issue. If parking control is in place on site, the employed company should be contacted for them to take the necessary action, if parking control is in place the companies contact details can be on the signage located in the parking area.


I have a potential insurance claim - who should I contact?

Please contact Brown & Co to discuss any potential insurance claims. Where the issue affects common areas, in most instances, we will contact the insurers to process any claims, obtain quotes for work and instruct contractors.

Find your local office

How much is my property worth?

Request valuation

How do I find out about the latest properties?

Register with us