Unit 2b, Lancaster Business Park, East Kirkby, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 4BU
- Site area approx 0.79 Acres (0.32 Hectares) Gross internal area approx. 19,612 sq ft (1,822 sq m)
- Eaves height approximately 8 metres (26 ft)
- Detached office/staff accommodation Security fenced yard to the front and rear
- Unit 2C available by separate negotiation
Haywain Motel, Ulceby Cross Roundabout, Ulceby, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 0EY
- A rectangular site with excellent wide profile onto the A16, A1028 & A1104
- Site area approx. 0.89 acres (0.36 hectares)
- Ulceby Cross is a busy arterial route to the Lincolnshire coast and Market Towns such as Alford and Spilsby
- Site suitable for redevelopment on a Subject to Planning basis, potentially as a Convenience Store or Drive-Thru Unconditional and Subject to Planning offers invited
Land To The Rear Of, The Exeter Arms Public House & Restaurant, Stamford Road, Stamford, Northamptonshire
- L-shaped parcel of potential Commercial Development Land situated to the rear of The Exeter Arms Public House & Restaurant and adjacent to the Sharman's Agricultural Machinery Dealership
- Level site accessed via existing private drive off the A43 Stamford Road.
- Stamford Town Centre and North and Southbound carriageways of the A1 within close proximity.
- Site available both for a Joint Venture Development Scheme or on an Unconditional or Conditional upon Planning basis.
27 and 28 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- No. 28 is a Three Storey Grade II Listed Terraced Property at East End of High Street
- Car Parking for 15 Cars to the Rear of No. 28 with Access onto St Mary's Street
- No. 27 is a Three Storey Property and Currently Joined to No. 28 at Second Floor Level
- 28 High Street Currently Let to a Firm of Solicitors at a Rental of £28,315 Per Annum
- 27 High Street Let to a Taxi Company at a Rental of £8,800 Per Annum