Land markets in developing economies represent opportunity but are challenging when it comes to understanding values. Many business’ have complex asset bases consisting of owned land/ leased land, infrastructure, moveable assets, work in progress etc and require depth of understanding to accurately establish value. In markets where leasehold only is available – values can be volatile as commodity price movements may have a multiplier effect on leashold values.
The highest Professional Standards
- Using RICS standards and conforming to the ”Red Book” provides confidence in professional standards and valuation methodology and is globally recognised.
- Annual audited reports with RICS valuation; semi-annual interim reports add credibility and strength to a portfolio.
- Industry recognised as the only professional services provider who can provide RICS valuations across multiple countries.
- Adopt principles of RICS, market valuations based on most recent comparable market evidence.
- Declared and highlighted assumptions where relevant.
- Comparables captured through an existing database of transactional data which presently documents circa 500,000 hectares of available and completed deals over the past 5 years.
- Long standing relationships with existing operators allows detailed transactional data to be disclosed.
- Monitoring state policy and development.
Not what you are looking for? Choose another department.