A one bedroom maisonette situated in the sought after village of South Raynham. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, roof terrace and off road parking. Available for immediate occupation.
About this property
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Vinyl flooring, night storage heater, stairs to first floor.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 20' 05" x 11' 03" (6.22m x 3.43m) Window to front aspect, night storage heaters, fitted wardrobes, double height ceiling.
BATHROOM Fully tiled room with suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, extractor fan.
LANDING Smoke alarm.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 14' 10" x 14' 02" (4.52m x 4.32m) Double aspect room with windows to front and side aspect with views over the grounds, two night storage heaters, door opening to roof terrace.
KITCHEN 8' 05" x 8' 04" (2.57m x 2.54m) Window to rear aspect, fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric integrated oven with ceramic hob over, tiled splashback.
ROOF TERRACE 19' 10" x 19' 02" (6.05m x 5.84m) Cast iron railings with views across the grounds of Vere Lodge.
GENERAL REMARKS & STIPULATIONS Rent: £700.00 per calendar month payable in advance.
Type of Let: Unfurnished Assured Shorthold tenancy.
Damage Deposit: £807.69
Services: The tenants will be responsible for all services and council tax.
Term of Tenancy: 12 months.
Tax Band: B.
Local Authority: North Norfolk District Council, 01263 513811.
Viewings: Viewing strictly by appointment only through the selling agents Holt Office, 01263 713143.
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.