- City centre apartment
- Two bedrooms with en-suite shower room
- Open plan sitting dining kitchen
- Range of integrated appliances
- Stunning location
- Lift access and secure entry system
- EPC RATING - B
- Council Tax Band - C
A rarely available location in the heart of City, an exceptionally presented two double bedroom apartment with fine views over Norwich market and County hall. This stunning apartment is perfect for the city slicker with a well-appointed living arrangement. Available to rent immediately.
About this property
The magnificent living and kitchen space which is the full width of the apartment has three large windows offering stunning city views overlooking the market and framing City Hall. The kitchen is neatly presented with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher along with the electric oven ceramic hob and extractor over. This apartment has been finished and decorated to the highest standard offering modern living with stunning bespoke features. The bedrooms are well proportioned for a modern couple or single occupant with two double bedrooms, with the main bedroom also boasting an ensuite bathroom.
ENTRANCE A secure entry phone system provides access into the communal hall, offering stairs & lift to the property located on the third floor.
SITTING ROOM / KITCHEN An immaculate open plan living area with windows overlooking Norwich market, central kitchen island and a range of wall and base units. Integrated appliances including, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, hob & extractor, fridge freezer.
BEDROOOM 1 Ample sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom
ENSUITE Three-piece white bathroom suite, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2 Good sized double bedroom
SHOWER ROOM Shower cubicle, Low level & wash basin, tiled flooring.
AGENT'S NOTES: (1) The photographs shown in this brochure have been taken with a camera using a wide angle lens and therefore interested parties are advised to check the room measurements prior to arranging a viewing.
AREA Norwich has a beautiful eclectic feel with architecture from the medieval, Tudor and Georgian periods amongst others. The area offers a wide range of popular restaurants, bars and a wealth of independent shops found within the "Norwich Lanes". With regular bus services heading out of Norwich there are good transport links, this is further enhanced by an easy walk to the train station offering main line services to London Liverpool Street.
Norwich is the most complete medieval city in England, and has an array of museums, art and music festivals, theatre productions, and an art-house cinema. Norwich is regarded as one of the UK's best shopping destinations with its two centres, open air market which is open daily and the boutiques of its meandering side roads and alleys.
DIRECTIONS On foot, from Norwich Market Place proceed to Old Post Office Court next to Lloyds Bank. The property entrance is located on the left hand side.
DEPOSIT A deposit is payable at the commencement of the tenancy and is returnable, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy. Deposits are lodged with The Deposit Protection Service in compliance with current legislation.
REFERNCES References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum 5 day waiting period. The tenancy will not commence unless and until satisfactory references have been received.
PAYMENT The first payment of the rent and deposit will be paid by banker's draft or bank transfer to our Client account. We are unable to accept cash payments. If the payment is to be made by cheque then a period of 6 working days should be allowed to ensure that the cheque has cleared so that keys can be released. Thereafter payment of rent will be made by monthly standing order
Strictly by prior appointment with the Agent, Brown & Co, The Atrium, St George's Street, Norwich NR3 1AB. Telephone: 01603 629871.
Tenancy is on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy or Company Let Agreement.
Fixed term: 6 months
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.