- For sale by online auction
- 27th September 2022
- Detached Bungalow
For sale by online auction on 27th September 2022. Bidding window opens 26th September at 11am. Guide £140,000 - £160,000 plus fees. Semi-detached bungalow in need of improvement.
About this property
For sale by online auction on 27th September 2022. Bidding window opens 26th September at 11am. Guide £140,000 - £160,000 plus fees.
Older style two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which has been occupied by the same person for many years but is now sold vacant. The property requires a full programme of improvement and updating.
Outside, there are front and rear gardens which again require some attention.
Solicitor: Isadore Goldman (Attn Robert Pyke), Lawrence House, 5 St Andrews Hill, Norwich, NR2 1AD. Tel 01603 611370
Sprowston is a well-served and popular suburb which has a wide and varied range of amenities and lies approximately 2 miles north of the city of Norwich.
Head away from Norwich along Sprowston Road and at the Wroxham Road roundabout turn right onto Mousehold Lane. Turn third left onto Corbet Avenue, passing the shops and turning right into Thornham Road. The property will be found almost immediately on your right hand side.
Please call us for viewing arrangements
Buyer Fees: Please note that the successful bidder will be required to pay an Administration Charge of £1080 inclusive of VAT. This fee is due and payable from the winning bidder immediately after the timed auction ends. The successful bidder will additionally pay over to the auctioneer a deposit of 10% of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £5,000, after the timed auction ends. All payments to be made by debit card payment or electronic bank transfer to the Brown&Co Client Account, the details of which will be provided by the auctioneer to the successful bidder shortly after the auction ends. Other fees may be payable on completion and will be detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale to be found within the published Auction Pack.
Ability to Buy: This property is being sold under Unconditional Auction Rules creating a legally binding contract at the conclusion of the timed auction. DO NOT bid unless you can complete the sale within 28 days, or on the terms specified within the Special Conditions of Sale.
Help and Assistance: If you have any questions or require any clarification as to the online auction process please contact the auctioneer prior to commencement of the bidding window as we will be unable to enter into any discussions once the auction has started.
Bidding Process: Prior to bidding the bidder will complete a Passport-to-Bid process, which requires registration, verification and agreement to Buyers Terms.
How To Follow the Auction: Use 'Watch' button to follow the auction. If you register to Watch an auction you will receive email notifications of any bidding activity on the specific lot.
How It Works: Unconditional Timed Auction Online: This is a binding method of sale similar to a traditional public property auction. The only difference is the bidding takes place online. The successful purchaser will be required to pay a 10% deposit (subject to a minimum payment of £5,000) on the fall of the virtual gavel and contracts will be exchanged. Bidding for properties online works in a similar fashion to eBay. You can place bids using your PC, tablet or mobile phone and the minimum amount you can bid is defined by the 'bid increment' level. When you place a bid, the property listing page will show you if your bid was successful and whether or not you are the highest bidder. When you are the highest bidder on a property, if another bidder outbids you the system will notify you by email so that you can place another bid if you wish. The major difference from eBay is that our system eradicates sudden death 'bid sniping' through the use of auction 'extension times'. If you have any questions or require any clarification please contact the auctioneer.
(1) All measurements are approximate and quoted for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied upon.
(2) Any fixtures, fittings and appliances referred within these published details have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order.
(3) Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it is not inferred that any item shown within any picture is included with the property.
(4) Photographs shown within these details may have been taken with a camera using a wide-angle lens.
(5) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
(6) In accordance with UK Anti Money Laundering Regulations Intending buyers will be asked to produce original Identity Documentation, Proof of Address and be subjected to an electronic ID verification check before a purchase conveyance is instructed.
(7) Brown&Co comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") please visit our website www.brown-co.com for our Privacy Statement, Subject Access Requests can be submitted to email@example.com .
(8) Brown&Co are regulated under the RICS code of conduct.
(9) Brown&Co are a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 https://www.theprs.co.uk/
(10) Brown&Co is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 (11) Brown&Co-Property And Business Consultants LLP trading as Brown&Co Registered Company Number OC302092. (11) Registered Office Address - The Atrium, St George's Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1AB
To arrange a viewing contact
The Atrium, St George's Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1AB
Register with us and we will email you properties matching your search requirements.