- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Peaceful setting within grounds of period house
- Modern barn conversion
- Easy access to Kings Lynn and Sandringham
- 12 months, Rent £850 pcm
- Deposit £980.76
- Oil central heating
- Available immediately
Brown&Co offers a one bedroom (with dressing room) barn conversion for rent in a peaceful setting in Congham, Norfolk.
About this property
Brown&Co offers a two bedroom barn conversion in a peaceful setting in Congham, Norfolk. The property is set within the grounds of a larger period residence and has parking and patio space outside. Inside the property is a modern, renovated, barn with open plan kitchen to living area, conservatory with a pleasant view, bedroom, shower room and second smaller bedroom suitable for office or dressing room.
Room Sizes in metres
Kitchen/Living 7 x 3
Bedroom 2.9 x 3.2
Bed 2/Office/Dressing Room 2.5 x 2.1
DESCRIPTION Rent: £850 per calendar month payable in advance.
Type of Let: Unfurnished Assured Shorthold tenancy.
Damage Deposit: £980.76
Services: The tenants will be responsible for all services and council tax.
Term of Tenancy: 12 months.
Tax Band: A
Local Authority: Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk
Viewings: Viewing strictly by appointment only through the letting agents King's Lynn Office, 01553 770771.
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.