- Three bedrooms
- Countryside Views
- Rural Location
- Available Immediately
- No Pets
- EPC RATING - E
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
Delightful three bedroom semi-detached home located within Westwick Estate offering rural living and countryside views. Available to rent immediately, offering a large garden and fair sized bedrooms.
About this property
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached countryside home available to rent immediately within 5 min drive ofNorth Walsham, 15 mins from the North Norfolk coast & easy access to the Norfolk Broads.
The property offers fair sized living space throughout with entrance hall, utility area/lobby, bathroom, good sized kitchen with integrated cooker & oven, space for slim line dishwasher & a pantry. Cosy sitting room with open fireplace, to the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and a third single bedroom, W/C.
Externally this property has a lovely sized garden mostly laid to lawn with mature shrub boundaries. Off road parking for two cars.
NO PETS, Oil Central Heating.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance to quarry tiled flooring, corridor with lobby/bathroom one way and kitchen the other.
LOBBY HALL Small lobby area, with space for washing machine & tumble dryer, door leading to bathroom.
BATHROOM White suite-comprising WC, basin, bath, separate shower cubicle, window to side aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and storage cupboard.
KITCHEN Ample sized kitchen benefiting a range of wall & base units, electric hob with extractor over & an eye level electric double oven, plumbing for a slim line Dishwasher, quarry tile flooring, window to the front aspect and walk in pantry. Door leading to hall.
PANTRY Built in shelving, quarry tile flooring, window to the side aspect, Oil central heating boiler.
SITTING ROOM Cosy sitting room with open fireplace, secondary glazed window to rear aspect, wall lights, satellite point, carpeted.
BEDROOM 1 A nice sized bedroom offering feature fireplace, secondary glazed window to rear aspect with field views, carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 Second double bedroom offering feature fireplace, secondary glazed window to front aspect with field views, airing cupboard with immersion heater, carpeted.
BEDROOM 3 Third single bedroom, with secondary glazed window to front aspect with field views, fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
UPSTAIRS W/C WC, basin, extractor fan, vinyl floor
EXTERNALLY Externally the property benefits from a large laid to lawn garden to the side and rear, with mature hedges, tree lined boundaries. Off road parking for two vehicles.
AGENTS NOTE EPC RATING - E
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
Property is heated with oil central heating, offering some secondary glazing.
Situated on a sporting estate meaning no pets will be considered.
This is a very rural property located off a dirt track country road, not suitable for very low cars.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.