- Countryside Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Rear Garden
- One Dog May Be Considered
- Available Immediately
- EPC Rating - D
- Council Tax Band - B
A refurbished three bedroom family home available to rent immediately set within a private countryside location with views of Ranworth Church. Offering open plan kitchen/diner and separate sitting room with off road parking for two cars.
About this property
A beautiful newly renovated three bedroom family home available to rent within the popular village of Ranworth. With beautiful countryside walks and Malthouse Broad on the doorstep. The property benefits from open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, Cloakroom, sitting room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from solar heating and offers a beautiful large lawned garden to the rear.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance hall with doors to Cloakroom, utility room, under stairs storage cupboard and kitchen.
UTILITY ROOM With space & plumbing for washing machine, sink and workspace area, window to front aspect
STORAGE CUPBOARD Housing meters
KITCHEN/DINER Open plan modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated electric hob and oven, window to front aspect, storage cupboard. Ample sized dining area with widow to rear aspect, door to inner hall.
INNER HALL Single door to rear garden, door to sitting room, stairs to first floor.
SITTING ROOM Spacious sitting room with rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors leading to all bedrooms, bathroom, storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 Large bedroom with single storage cupboard and aspect to the rear.
BEDROOM 2 Fair sized double bedroom with single storage cupboard, rear aspect.
BEDROOM 3 Small third bedroom with single storage cupboard and aspect to the front.
BATHROOM Modern fitted bathroom with three piece white suite with electric shower over bath.
AIRING CUPBOARD Airing cupboard housing water tank
EXTERNAL Generous lawned garden to the rear with a range of tress, bushes and shrubbery. To the front a small lawned front garden. Off road parking for two vehicles.
EPC Rating - D
Council Tax Band - B
SPECIAL NOTE This property is powered by solar energy and has electric storage heating throughout.
One dog may be considered.
REFERENCES References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum 5 day waiting period. The tenancy will not commence unless and until satisfactory references have been received.
DEPOSIT A deposit is payable at the commencement of the tenancy and is returnable, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy. Deposits are lodged with The Deposit Protection Service in compliance with current legislation.
PAYMENT The first payment of the rent and deposit will be paid by banker's draft or bank transfer to our Client account. We are unable to accept cash payments. If the payment is to be made by cheque then a period of 6 working days should be allowed to ensure that the cheque has cleared so that keys can be released. Thereafter payment of rent will be made by monthly standing order
Strictly by prior appointment with the Agent, Brown & Co, The Atrium, St George's Street, Norwich NR3 1AB. Telephone: 01603 629871.
Tenancy is on the basis of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy or Company Let Agreement.
Fixed term: 6 months
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.