A three/four bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular coastal town of Sheringham. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. To the outside there is off road parking and a fully enclosed rear garden.
About this property
ENTRANCE PORCH Door leading to living room.
HALLWAY Stairs leading to the first floor.
LIVING ROOM Window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM Window and French doors to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. A modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units and work surfaces over, built in electric double oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
UTILITY ROOM Space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring.
CLOAKROOM White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR/RECEPTION ROOM Window to front aspect, fitted cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
LANDING Window to side aspect, loft access, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM ONE Window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO Window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM THREE Window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
FAMILY BATHROOM Fully tiled room with white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled 'P-shaped' bath with shower over, heated towel rail, two windows to front aspect.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from a driveway offering ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with patio and lawned areas.
GENERAL REMARKS & STIPULATIONS Rent: £1100.00 per calendar month payable in advance.
Type of Let: Unfurnished Assured Shorthold tenancy.
Damage Deposit: £1269.23.
Services: The tenants will be responsible for all services and council tax.
Term of Tenancy: 12 months.
Tax Band: C.
Local Authority: North Norfolk District Council, 01263 513811.
Viewings: Viewing strictly by appointment only through the selling/letting agents Holt Office, 01263 71167.
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water, oil or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.te or by contacting the agent directly.