- Spacious rooms
- Large airing cupboard
- Views of garden, surrounding fields and sea
- Exposed timber roof trusses
- Wood burning stove
- Modern kitchen
- Large garden with patio area
- Off road parking
- Timber double glazed windows
This large three bedroom barn conversion is situated in the heart of Upper Sheringham. This property boasts naturally bright spacious rooms, a modern kitchen with integrated white goods, a wood burner and a large garden with parking.
About this property
ENTRANCE HALL 0' 0" Large airing cupboard. Leads to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 21' 7" x 12' 9" (6.6m x 3.9m) Exposed timber roof truss, fitted wall and base units, built in fridge, electric hood extractor, hob and cooker. Views of garden and surrounding fields. Tiled floor.
SITTING ROOM 23' 3" x 14' 5" (7.1m x 4.4m) French doors, fireplace and under stairs cupboard. Views of church, garden and surrounding fields. Staircase leads to upstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
SHOWER ROOM Shower, W.C. and basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM ONE Views of garden and surrounding fields.
LANDING Leads to:
BEDROOM TWO 14' 5" x 10' 9" (4.4m x 3.3m) Views of surrounding fields and sea.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 9" x 8' 6" (4.5m x 2.6m) Views of surrounding fields and sea.
BATHROOOM Bath with shower attachment, W.C. and basin. Tiled floor.
CURTILAGE Large garden with patio area and two off road parking spaces.
GENERAL REMARKS & STIPULATIONS Rent: £1350.00
Type of Let: Unfurnished Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Damage Deposit: £1557.69
EPC Rating: E
Services: Services will be included in the rent.
Availability: December 2022.
Term of Tenancy: 12 months.
Tax Band: C
Local Authority: North Norfolk District Council, 01263 513811.
Viewings: Viewing strictly by appointment only through the letting agents Cromer Office, 01263 511506.
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Relevant Letting Fees & Tenant Protection Information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.