- Four bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed throughout.
- High specification.
- Large rear and front gardens.
- Off street parking, for ample cars.
- Modern kitchen & Utility room.
- Close to Gresham's school.
- Close to transport links to surrounding villages and the city.
This impressive detached house is situated just outside the prestigious market town of Holt, Norfolk. Positioned in a prime location overlooking the surrounding field towards St. Andrews Church, accommodating bright rooms with bay windows on it's frontage and gas central heating.
About this property
DIRECTION If approaching from the west along the A148, turn right past High Kelling Post Office a pass Gresham's School along the old Cromer Road. No. 47 is on the right beyond the pedestrian crossing, two doors before Eccles Road. If approaching from Holt Market Place, head along the road towards Gresham's School and you will find the property on on the left hand side, six doors beyond the BP garage.
ENTRANCE HALL Access to the property is obtained by the side door at the end of the driveway next to the large timber garage. Upon entry to the property, you will be in the entrance hall, which houses an under stair storage cupboard and gives access to the rest of the rooms downstairs and the staircase to the first floor. The property briefly comprises:
RECEPTION ROOM ONE Is immediately on your right in the Hallway, has dual aspect views of the front garden and side of the property, has fitted shelving and carpet.
RECEPTION ROOM TWO Second room on the right through the Hallway, this room has a large double glazed bay window overlooking the front garden, fitted carpet and a gas fire.
KITCHEN The kitchen is fitted with ample wall and base units, a free standing hob and oven, a stainless steel inset sink, space for a dishwasher/washing machine, tiled splashguard surround, stylish tiled floor and an integrated pantry.
UTILITY ROOM Space for a dishwasher/washing machine and plumbing, small pantry, base units, sky light, access to the rear garden, stainless steel inset sink, tiled splash guard and floor.
W.C Heated towel rail, W.C, a hand basin, a shower cubicle with an electric shower, a skylight and tiled floor.
UPSTAIRS HALLWAY Leads to all rooms upstairs, off the Hallway. Fitted with carpet.
FIRST BEDROOM Upon reaching the top of the staircase, this first bedroom is immediately positioned on the righthand side. The room has a built in storage cupboard and fitted carpets.
SECOND BEDROOM The second bedroom is on the righthand side of the Hallway, overlooks the front garden and has fitted carpet.
THIRD BEDROOM This room has a stunning bay window overlooking the front garden and fitted carpet.
FOUTH BEDROOM This room has fitted carpet and views of the side aspect.
BATHROOM This is the family bathroom, the bath has a telephone tap and stylish fixtures on the hand basin, a heated towel rail a shower cubicle and tiled floor.
CURTILAGE Large rear garden with established trees and flower and shrub borders. A paved area near the rear door, gated access to either side of the property for rear access if necessary. Access to a large timber shed off the driveway and a smaller one at the rear end of the garden. Both front and rear gardens are laid to lawn.
GENERAL REMARKS & STIPULATIONS Rent: £1,900.00 per calendar month payable in advance.
Type of Let: Unfurnished Assured Shorthold tenancy.
Damage Deposit: £2,192.30
Services: The tenants will be responsible for all services and council tax.
Availability: September 2023.
Term of Tenancy: 12 months.
Tax Band: F.
Local Authority: North Norfolk District Council, 01263 513811.
Viewings: Viewing strictly by appointment only through the selling/letting agents Holt Office, 01263 71167.
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Brown & Co:
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water, oil or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.te or by contacting the agent directly.