HIGHEST & FINAL OFFERS. SEALED BIDS BY 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 21ST APRIL 2022. These should be addressed to Brown & Co Cockertons, 1a Market Place, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6BE and be marked '22 The Common'. Emailed offers to firstname.lastname@example.org will also be acceptable. All bids will be treated in the strictest confidence.
About this property
LOCATION Hanworth is a rural village approximately 5.5 miles south west of Cromer and 6 miles south of Sheringham. The conservation village of Hanworth is a pretty and unspoilt village and famous for the Common which is one of the few remaining Commons used for grazing cattle. It is an exceptional peaceful location away from major roads yet within striking distance of Norwich and the North Norfolk Coast.
There are bus and mainline trains from Sheringham to the cathedral city of Norwich and onward to Liverpool Street in London. The International Airport in Norwich is easily accessible, and of course, there is the North Norfolk Steam Railway.
DESCRIPTION Scarrowbeck House is a detached four bedroom residence with far reaching views over Hanworth Common. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, kitchen, utility room, rear porch, living room, dining room, snug, garden room and cloakroom to the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master suite with en suite shower room, a further three bedrooms, one with a cloakroom and dressing room and a family bathroom. To the outside is ample off road parking leading to a detached double garage. The property is situated on a corner plot with manicured gardens to the front, sides and rear.
SPECIFICATION - Large detached family house in a rural location.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Kitchen with separate utility room.
- Three further reception rooms.
- Separate cloakroom.
- Master suite with en suite shower room.
- Three further bedrooms, one bedroom with cloakroom and dressing room.
- Family bathroom.
- Ample off road parking.
- Detached double garage.
- Corner plot with manicured gardens to the front, sides and rear.
- Private part walled landscaped gardens creating a 'personal sanctuary' providing a fabulous entertaining space perfect for 'al fresco' dining.
- Far reaching views over Hanworth Common.
- Would benefit from some modernisation.
GENERAL REMARKS & STIPULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce original Identity Documentation and Proof of Address before solicitors are instructed.