- Spacious Accommodation
- Rural views
- Good size garden
- Oil Central Heating
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Council Tax band E
- EPC rating E
Spacious farmhouse in rural location on working farm, country views yet only 10 miles from Norwich.
About this property
SITUATION The farmhouse is situated on a working farm, surrounded by rural views, just off the A140 Norwich/Ipswich Road, near the village of Tasburgh, and only a short distance from Norwich City Centre, the A47 and all routes east, west, and south.
DESCRIPTION A well presented, spacious and comfortable farmhouse property with original character features. There is a single garage and two outside storerooms.
DIRECTIONS From Norwich take the A140 towards Ipswich and after approximately 6 miles, just after entering the village of Tasburgh, take a right turn into Fairstead Lane. Continue for a half mile or so and the entrance to the house will be found on the right hand side, down a short farm track, next to a storage barn.
ACCOMMODATION GROUND FLOOR:
Rear entrance hall leading to:
SHOWER ROOM - with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
UTILITY ROOM - with plumbing for washing machine. Boiler.
Back door out to garage and store room area.
KITCHEN With fitted base and wall units. Indesit electric hob and oven. Extractor hood system.
SITTING ROOM With Inglenook open fire place & woodburner. Views to garden.
STAIRS TO UPPER LANDING
FAMILY BATHROOM WC, wash basin and bath suite.
BEDROOM 1 With oak wardrobe and chest of drawers
BEDROOM 2 With oak wardrobe and chest of drawers
BEDROOM 3 With oak wardrobe and chest of drawers
BEDROOM 4 Single. With chest of drawers.
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Norfolk District Council - Band E
HEATING Oil fired boiler to wall mounted radiators.
EPC RATING - E39
EXTERIOR Farm track to shingled parking area to rear of the house. Grassed and hedged area to the front and side. Single garage. Store rooms.
RESTRICTIONS Only non-smoking applicants in full time employment. One well behaved dog may be permitted, at the landlord's discretion.
DEPOSIT A deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy. Deposits are lodged with The Deposit Protection Service in compliance with current statutory regulations.
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment with the Agents, Brown & Co, The Atrium, St Georges Street, Norwich NR3 1AB. Telephone: 01603 629871.
- Holding Deposit (if required): One week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (6 weeks if rent over £50,000 per annum)
During the tenancy payable to Brown & Co:
- Variation of Contract at your request: £50 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation.
- Change of Sharer at your request: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- Early Termination at your request: You will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Unpaid Rent - payment of interest charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Lost key(s) or other Security Device(s): You are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security devices(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys will be charged to you. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge to you of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices(s).
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments - (payable to the landlord) if applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water or other.
Communication - telephone and broadband.
Installation of cable/satellite.
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier.
Brown & Co LLP is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme, RICS Firm Reference: 016189 which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, Membership Number: PRS012758 which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.