Spring Seminars return for 2023
Thu 02 Feb 2023
Since Brown&Co’s last series of in-person Spring Seminars, the industry has changed dramatically with price fluctuations, governmental policy changes and the overall importance of the UK landscape becoming more prominent.
With these changes, the agricultural industry is adapting, and Brown&Co is at the forefront of advising agricultural clients on how to develop their businesses and maximize their return but also explore new emerging opportunities.
Our Spring Seminars will provide an update on a range of topical issues currently affecting the industry, along with the future changes that may impact you and your business. The events will be taking place across our regions of operation in the UK throughout February and March:
- 21st February 2023 8am-11am - The Ffolkes, Hillington, PE31 6BJ (supported by our King's Lynn office)
- 28th February 2023 4.30pm-7.30pm - Holt RFC, NR25 6QT (supported by our Norwich & King's Lynn offices)
- 28th February 2023 4.30pm-7.30pm - Primrose Hill Farm, Banbury, OX17 1DQ (supported by our Banbury office)
- 2nd March 2023 4.30pm-7.30pm - Diss RFC, IP22 5RG (supported by our Bury St Edmunds & Norwich offices)
- 2nd March 2023 4.30pm-7.30pm - The Bell Hotel, Winslow, MK18 3AB (supported by our Banbury office)
- 8th March 2023 4.30pm-7.30pm - Huntingdon Racecourse, PE28 4NF (supported by our St Neots office)
- 10th March 2023 8am-11am - Wymondham RFC, NR18 0GQ (supported by our Norwich office)
- 10th March 2023 10am-12pm - Cattows Farm, Heather LE67 2RF (supported by our Leicester office) Postponed due to adverse weather - new date, 25th April 2023 has been arranged
To book your place at one of these insightful events, visit our Eventbrite page below:
Keep up-to-date with our latest news and updates. Sign up below and we'll add you to our mailing list.