Residential property search
6, 6a-6e Market Place, Brigg, Lincolnshire, DN20 8HA
- Mixed use investment opportunity comprising a let Retail Unit with Offices, additional let Office Suite and 4 let 1 bedroom Residential Flats.
- Rental income currently £52,380 p.a.x rising in July 2023 to £54,880 p.a.x.
- Land to rear fronting both Cary Lane and Springs Way and having an enacted planning consent for a development scheme comprising 8 Town Houses, 3 Residential Flats and 3 Retail Units.
- Clients may give consideration to selling the income-producing elements of the property separately to the Development Land.
5 Bedroom detached house
Hall Farm, High Street, Lolworth, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 8HG
- Period 5 bedroom farmhouse and outbuildings.
- In all approximately 1.04 acres (0.42 hectares)
- For sale by Private Treaty as a whole or in up to three lots.
- Guide price for Hall Farm House only £995,000
4 Bedroom detached house
Church Farmhouse, Grafham Road, Ellington Thorpe, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 0AW
- A unique opportunity to acquire a highly desirable property which comes to the market for the first time
- The property is a 1970's designed 4-bedroom detached farmhouse of brick under tile roof construction.
- The property sits within 0.71 hectares (1.75 acres) of land.
- The freehold of Church Farmhouse is offered for sale by Private Treaty as a whole.
8 Bedroom detached house
Lodge Farm House, Lodge Lane, Nettleham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2RS
- Substantial period residence of around 4,300sq.f
- On the edge of this sought after village
- Mature gardens of around 2.5 acres
- Detached garaging and workshop with ample parking
- Versatile accommodation with potential annexe
Station Road, Owston Ferry, Doncaster
- North Lincolnshire Council
- PA/2021/1290 Outline Consent for 2 Detached House
- PA/2020/1345 Full Consent for conversion of barn to Residential and erect 2 Detached Houses
- PA/2022/542 Full Consent for Detached Dwelling and Garage (Plot 3)
- Approx 2.75 Acres (1.11 Ha) STMS
- Inclusive of undeveloped, unconsented land
- Edge of popular Trent-side village
10 Bedroom house
St. Edmunds Terrace, Hunstanton, PE36 5EH
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Residential and Commercial property opportuntiy
- Two commercial properties
- Four residential properties
- Four storeys, sea views
- Outstanding position in the town
- Potential to use for holiday let, investment or multi generation living
- Further info on request