About this property
The property extends to approximately 20.74 acres (8.40 hectares) of Grade 1 agricultural land which is split into two field parcels.
Lot 1 - 4.74ac (1.92ha) at Cropper's Lane
Guide Price - £50,000
The land is of the Wisbech soil series being of coarse silty calcareous alluvial gley silty soils being capable of both autumn and spring land work and growing cereals, vegetables and root crops.
Lot 2 - 16.00ac (6.48ha) at Cropper's Lane
Guide Price - £165,000
The soils are of the Butterwick series characterised by free draining stoneless silty loams having a large available water capacity and being suitable for growing cereals, vegetables and root crops.
Lot 1 is accessed directly from the public highway leading off Cropper's Lane Freiston. Lot 2 is accessed directly from the public highway leading off Cropper's Lane and running adjacent to the northern boundary of Lot 1.
From the village of Freiston travel south along Church End Road for approximately 1 mile before bearing right onto Cropper's Lane.
METHOD OF SALE
The Property is for sale by informal tender on the following terms:
1. All tenders must reach the office of Brown & Co JH Walter, 5 Oakwood Road, Lincoln, LN6 3LH no later than 12 noon on Friday 16th September 2022. No late tenders will be considered. Email tenders will be accepted.
2. Tenders should be submitted in the prescribed form. Copies of the tender form can be obtained from the Seller's Agent.
3. Tenders must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling. It is advised that tenders should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
4. No tender will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another tender.
5. The Seller does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any tender.
6. Full name and address of both the prospective Purchaser and their solicitors should be provided with any tender.
7. All tenders must include evidence of finance for the purchase and further particulars will be expected before an offer is accepted.
Both Lots are located adjacent to Cropper's Lane, some 1.5 miles south of the village of Freiston and 3 miles east of the town of Boston.
Viewing is permitted during daylight hours with a set of these sales particulars to hand.
Should any sale become a chargeable supply for the purpose of VAT, such tax shall be payable by the Buyer in addition to the contract price.
To arrange a viewing contact
Register with us and we will email you properties matching your search requirements.