Rural and on farm planning is a specialist area requiring a dovetailing of planning and architectural skills with agricultural knowledge and expertise.
Brown&Co’s rural planning experts have the knowledge, skills and experience to assess planning opportunities and secure planning permission for your project or scheme.
The schemes we advise on include:
- Agricultural prior notifications
- Erection of new farm buildings
- Conversion of redundant buildings
- Agricultural and rural dwellings
- Removal of agricultural occupancy and other restrictions
- Renewable energy installations
We can also provide strategic planning advice for landowners and businesses to assess the near, medium and long term planning potential of a holding for larger scale development.