Anaerobic digestion (AD) projects are often large and complex, involving a large number of specialist advisors, technology providers and engineers.
We can assist you with these projects by providing strategic advice and project management from start to finish.
Our agribusiness consultants team can provide:
- Evaluation and advice on project feasibility, including in-depth financial analyses
- Implementation assistance, including obtaining quotations and tendering on all aspects of the project
- Completion of grid connection applications
- Completion and submission of planning applications
- Feedstock sourcing
- Help and advice with sourcing funding options
- Ongoing subsidy management and feedstock sustainability assessment services
We have an experienced and independent team which provides a timely and professional service, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
- Experience of delivering AD projects at all scales
- A vast, up-to-date knowledge pool, especially regarding ever-changing Government subsidies and regulations
- Extensive links with key industry players and other professionals, including all major banks and financiers
Our service provides an easy and stress-free solution to ensure your AD project is delivered on time and on budget.
Key benefits for clients include:
- Helping you to avoid any pitfalls
- Securing renewable electricity, heat or green gas through biogas generation
- The generation of additional income
- Increased value of assets