Land, farms & rural property search
Agricultural Land, Cowlam, Driffield, East Riding Of Yorkshire, YO25 3AD
- **UNEXPECTEDLY RE-LAUNCHED** Expressions of interest & offers to be notified to the Brown & Co Humber office by no later than 12 noon Monday 20th November 2023.
- Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds
- 45.32 hectares (112.00 acres) of productive parcel of good quality arable land
- Grade 2 high yielding land
Former Fakenham Academy, Wells Road, Fakenham NR21 9HP
- Grade II Listed former school building extending to approximately 3,437 sq m (37,000 sq ft)
- Further former classroom buildings
- Close to town centre
- Potential for residential conversion and further development (STP)
Land Adjacent To, 100 Sandy Road, Potton, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2QQ
- Total Site Area - 1.02 acres (0.41 hectares)
- Freehold For Sale on a 'Subject to Planning' Basis
- Sought After Edge of Town Location
- Sandy - 2.5 Miles; Biggleswade - 4.5 Miles; Bedford - 11 Miles
Thurlaston Lodge Farmhouse & Buildings, Hinckley Road, Desford, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 9JE
- Traditional Farmhouse and a range of Buildings
- The total site area is 2.98 acres.
- Leisure and Tourism - The potential for holiday lets or similar tourism ventures.
- The property lends itself to creating equestrian facilities including stables and paddocks
Land And Buildings At Washingley Farm, Green End, Great Stukeley, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4AE
- Land with full planning permission for 6 residential dwellings (ref: 22/00950/FUL)
- Total Gross Internal Area (GIA) - 973m2 (10,473 sqft)
- Site Area - 2.02 acres (0.82 hectares)
- Sought after edge of village location
Manor Farm, Duloe Road, Duloe, St Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Substantial 6-bedroom detached property with a large garden to the rear and side.
- The farmyard extends to approximately 0.70 acres comprising a range of brick build buildings
- The property is offered for sale as either a whole or in up to 2 lots by Informal Tender. Deadline on or before 12 noon, Wednesday 10th January 2024
- The farmyard benefits from mains water and mains electricity