Land, farms & rural property search
Development Land At Willisham, Willisham Hall Farm, Barking Road, Willisham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 4SL
- 3.5 ACRES OF DEVELOPMENT LAND AT WILLISHAM, SUFFOLK, IP8 4SL
- land subject to Outline Planning Permission for up to 11 dwellings, plus 9,000 sq ft of commercial B1 office Space and A1/A3 farm shop/café.
- For Sale by Private Treaty
Barns At Merton Farm, Church End, Gamlingay, Sandy, Cambridgeshire
- Overall Site Area -0.182 Ha (0.45 Acres) approximately
- Full Planning Permission for 1 x 4 Bedroom, 1 x 3 Bedroom & 2 x 2 Bedroom Dwellings
- Development Floor Area - 547.78m2 (5,897 sq ft)
- High Quality Development Opportunity in a Favoured Rural South Cambridgeshire Village
- Set in the Conservation Area Neighbouring Several Listed Buildings
- Offered for sale by Merton College Oxford
- Cambridge - 17 Miles; Bedford- 16 Miles; Letchworth Garden City - 16 Miles
Development Site, 83 Waterford Lane, Cherry Willingham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN3 4AN
- Residential development site for 8 Dwellings
- Around 1.35 acres
- Central village location with good road links
- No council infrastructure levy (CIL) payment to pay on the site.
- Flat level site with good access
- Planning permission is live
The Former Monks Abbey Public House, 85 Monks Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5HR
- Well-located and presented 11 En-Suite bedroomed House in Multiple Occupation.
- Property converted by our clients who have owned the investment for the last 15 years.
- Current gross rental income approx. £53,000 per annum. Gross yield approx. 10.16%.
- Potential exists on a Subject to Planning basis to convert the existing vacant Basement area to provide further En-Suite bedrooms to produce further rental income.
Platts Farm Barns, High Street, West Wickham, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4RY
- Residential Barn Conversions
- Two Barns with Full Planning Consent for conversion into Dwellings
- Barn 1: 280m2 Gross Internal Floor Area once developed
- Barn 2: 133m2 Gross Internal Floor Area once developed