At Brown&Co we have a professional team that are able to provide valuation reports that may be used for court purposes.
We are a team of very experienced Chartered Surveyors who can provide expert reports on all types of residential properties.
- Expert witness reports to include reports required for the court in relation to matromonial or other similar purposes
- Retrospective valuation reports also provided in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules
- Market values provided as of present day, or any particular time in the past
- Party wall reports
- Boundary disputes
- Building disputes
We have a professional team of Chartered Surveyors, all with over 20 years of experience, some which are included in the nationwide Expert Surveyors Group.
- Expert specialist staff
- Staff with experience of attending court hearings in respect of valuation services
- Access to large database of residential properties both locally and throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and the Yorkshire and Humber region
- Latest technology and software systems
- Excellent support team
- Friendly service with personal approach and willing to discuss reports where possible
- Competitive fees
How you benefit
A highly professional and experienced expert witness report that will stand up in court, undertaken on time and to a fair price.
Not what you are looking for? Choose another department.