An expert service providing advice on a range of different occupancy agreements and matters arising during them; from letting whole farms to single fields.
At Brown&Co we offer an authoritative and cost effective service to land owners and occupiers for negotiating the optimum terms for different agreements. We act extensively for both landlords and tenants and bring our considerable experience to bear on each case to ensure the best result possible for the party we are representing.
• Farm Business Tenancy agreements
• Agricultural Holdings Act 1986
• Grazing licences
• Cropping licences
• Marketing land and farms to let
• Submitting tenders to rent land and farms
• Preparing agreements
• Records of condition & repairs
• Serving notices within correct timescales
• Rent reviews
• Tenancy successions
• End of tenancy
Our Land Agency teams consist of experienced and professionally qualified chartered surveyors who are based locally, they have relevant market evidence and are adept at homing in on the key issues. We know how to assess clients’ aims and their available options to achieve:
• The most appropriate type of agreement
• The lowest possible rent for a tenant, or
• The highest possible rent for a landlord
With Brown & Co on your side you can be sure of getting the best result.
• The use of an expert in the field to maximise your position
• Removes the hassle and stress of the complex negotiations
• Dealing with your Landlord or Tenant so you don’t have to.