IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR CLIENTS
Following the Governments advice regarding the Corona-virus outbreak, our offices are now temporarily closed to the public for the safety of our clients and staff.
Business continues as normal through our dispersed key staff and digital channels.
For all enquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual Brown&Co contact or local office directly here
A professional team able to provide expert reports that may be used for Court purposes.
Our chartered surveyors and business consultants can be called upon to act as expert witness in a wide range of disputes including matrimonial cases, valuation, rights of way, boundary disputes etc.
▪ Expert witness reports compliant with Civil Procedure Rules (CPR)
▪ Single Joint Expert or Party Expert
▪ Boundary disputes and Right of Way disputes
▪ Agricultural disputes
▪ Building disputes
The most important attributes in an expert witness are experience, objectivity and practical knowledge of their subject.
Brown & Co has a large team of highly experienced professionals in a wide range of disciplines who can be called upon to provide independent evidence. With chartered surveyors working in the commercial, residential and agricultural markets we have up to date knowledge of trends and values and every day experience of property related issues.
▪ Experts with specialist knowledge of valuation, property and agriculture
▪ Experts with experience of giving evidence in Court and other tribunals
▪ Access to a large database of agricultural and residential properties
▪ Competitive fees
▪ All our Experts hold the Advance Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
Precise, in-depth advice from highly experienced professionals with the depth of knowledge to be able to assist you on a wide range of issues. Highly professional and accurate expert reports that will stand up in court, produced to your timescale and at a fair price.