A professional team able to provide expert reports that may be used for Court purposes.
Our chartered surveyors and business consultants can be called upon to act as expert witness in a wide range of disputes including matrimonial cases, valuation, rights of way, boundary disputes etc.
▪ Expert witness reports compliant with Civil Procedure Rules (CPR)
▪ Single Joint Expert or Party Expert
▪ Boundary disputes and Right of Way disputes
▪ Agricultural disputes
▪ Building disputes
The most important attributes in an expert witness are experience, objectivity and practical knowledge of their subject.
Brown & Co has a large team of highly experienced professionals in a wide range of disciplines who can be called upon to provide independent evidence. With chartered surveyors working in the commercial, residential and agricultural markets we have up to date knowledge of trends and values and every day experience of property related issues.
▪ Experts with specialist knowledge of valuation, property and agriculture
▪ Experts with experience of giving evidence in Court and other tribunals
▪ Access to a large database of agricultural and residential properties
▪ Competitive fees
▪ All our Experts hold the Advance Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
Precise, in-depth advice from highly experienced professionals with the depth of knowledge to be able to assist you on a wide range of issues. Highly professional and accurate expert reports that will stand up in court, produced to your timescale and at a fair price.
A professional appraisal of your property carried out face to face by one of our expert team is always the best way to go. However, if you would like to get a bit of an idea of what your home may be worth you can get a free instant estimate below by giving us a bit of information about your property and our online calculator will give you an estimated price range.
If you would like a more accurate appraisal of your property with consideration of its unique features, location and the market place please contact one of our local offices who would be only too pleased to help.