Grants & funding
Brown&Co understands that obtaining external funding such as grants is becoming increasingly competitive. Grant funding is now more limited than in the past and applications come with tight deadlines.
However, our agribusiness consultants provide advice that can give you a competitive advantage. We understand eligibility and the grants process and have a highly successful track record of obtaining funding across an extensive array of funding opportunities.
Grant funding can make an opportunity or investment viable and allow it to progress. As the future Rural Development Programme unfolds, funding opportunities will arise in areas such as environmental schemes, the rural economy, training and technology. Whilst the scheme detail and eligibility criteria will change, the application process is likely to remain similar. Here, we can advise you on all stages - from the initial idea and eligibility to making the application and claiming the funding.
Brown&Co provides the following services:
- Project assessments, including financial viability
- Grant/fund searches - finding the most suitable source of eligible funding
- Liaisons with the relevant authorities
- Assistance with planning applications
- Management of obtaining competitive quotations
- Business plan production - setting out a full financial justification and projected return on capital
- Grant applications
- Project management and claiming the grant
- Advice on ongoing contractual compliance
Across our regions, we have a wealth of experience securing funds for our clients for various projects, ranging in value from thousands to millions of pounds.
- An extensive track record and high success rate
- Professionals with a high technical understanding of farming and diversification
- Clear unbiased opinion on the suitability of schemes to help you avoid pitfalls
- Well maintained relationships with grant administrators
- Experience with both large and small projects
- Proven processes and systems
- Value for money via a flexible fee structure based on the advice required
Our service is designed to remove all the stress and hassle of assessing projects and the potential opportunities for grant funding. We can provide you with a single point of contact with other independent professional advisors who are well placed to discuss a range of potential projects.