BPS & compliance
Brown&Co has been advising on land based subsidy schemes for over 25 years. Thanks to our experienced and professional team, we are able to provide a timely and accurate service that keeps you up to date with both current legislation and future changes to rural funding.
From advice on the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and Cross Compliance to full completion of annual claim forms and dealing with penalties and problems, we have the knowhow to navigate you through any land based subsidy scheme. Our team also advises clients on any changes to rural funding which may have an impact your business.
Brown&Co provides the following services:
- Advice on BPS and Cross Compliance
- Support with annual claim forms
- Online applications
- Verification of historic claims and entitlement values
- Verification and handling of penalties
- Advice on Rural Land Registry mapping
- Advice relating to reform of direct subsidies
Find your local office
Choose your office
6 Manor Park, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 3TB